REDUCED & MOVE-IN READY! This gorgeous custom home is ready for the next owner. So much room on three finished levels--bring everyone & their brother! Lovingly cared for by the current owners, this oasis in a peaceful wooded setting--with 3 finished levels and over 3500' finished floor space--this grand home is perfect for multi-generations or owners who love to entertain and house their guests! Eat-in kitchen with pickled cabinets, island and table space flows right into the two-story living room with a massive stone/stucco fireplace that surely will keep the home toasty during those winter months! Master suite with sitting room opens to the rear deck and private deck with hot tub. Master bath with split vanities, laundry room, and huge walk-in closet. Your guests will appreciate the extra main level bedroom, or let them stay in the upper guest suite with its own full bath, walk-in closet, and 2nd living room! Don't forget the fully finished lower level with 2 more bedrooms (5 TOTAL BEDROOMS), full bath with ceramic tile DOUBLE shower, huge family room and exercise room with wood stove! Your craftsman (or woman) will love the detached workshop for their projects, or use it for more storage. 1 car carport too. Fully fenced rear yard and WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR that powers the ENTIRE HOME will ensure you're never in the dark! This lovely property is located in the very spot where General Robert E Lee's forces defended against General Meade's November 1863 push across the nearby Mine Run. With over 3.5 acres you're assured plenty of privacy. Conveniently located 10 minutes west of the Rt 3/20 intersection, you'll love the easy drive to Fredericksburg, Orange, Lake Anna, or Culpeper. Don't pass this up!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Oakwood Lake Estates
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Out Building, Back Yard, Trees. Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)